A resource page for students, families and staff regarding Remote Learning and Fall 2020.
|Note: This resource webpage is currently under construction, please keep checking back for updated information. Thank you for your patience.|
Mount Vernon’s Remote PLUS Model for a Safe Start means opening schools on September 2nd with a remote learning model PLUS a level of “at-school” opportunities for specifically identified students. This would provide targeted students some opportunities for face-to-face instruction with staff.
PLUS services would support students with special needs early on in our reopening with phased in support for English language learners, and other students “furthest from educational justice”. Mount Vernon would remain in this model up to December 18. The status of public health in our community will be monitored and our plan will be modified as appropriate for the second half of the school year.
- P-EBT: Emergency School Meals Program
- Meal Service Times
- Lunch Menus
- Extended Meal Services | Servicios de Comida Extendidas
- For questions and information please call 360-428-6147
STUDENT SCHEDULES, GRADING & ATTENDANCE
- Elementary School Student Schedule || Horario estudiantil de primaria
- Middle School Student Schedule
- High School Student Schedule || Printable Schedule
- Elementary School Learning Plans
- Core 4 Technology Tools
SPECIAL AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- Secondary Chromebook Distribution
- Elementary Chromebook Distribution
- Family technology help desk: 360-428-6252
- Chromebook FAQ
WELLNESS, MENTAL HEALTH & RESOURCES